Grandad bursts into flames after trying the Korma

A midweek family meal has ended in disaster after Grandad gave the Chicken Korma a go before bursting into flames.

“We should have stopped him after he begun sweating uncontrollably just trying to order the fecking thing” said one family member.

“I didn’t know it was possible to mispronounce Korma but he managed…in over 15 different he ways”.

“He also mispronounced the words chicken and pint. He doesn’t eat out often”.

“Bastard should’ve had the mince like a told him” said Granny lovingly.

Grandad is making a swift recovery in Raigmore hospital next to a woman who exploded after stepping on a Chilli Heatwave Dorito.